Blender Batter Banana Muffins or Banana Bread
BLENDER BANANA MUFFINS
The flavor of these go espeically well with breakfast foods. For more blender tips or to mix by hand with flour see pp 82-83 of BREAKFASTS ( use 2 cups pastry, kamut, or barley flour or 2 1/3 cups spelt flour for hand mixing.
AMOUNT: 14-16 Muffins
Bake: 325�F - 25 minutes
1. Place in blender and blend, starting at lower speed and increasing to higest speed for 3 minutes (keep batter churing):
3. Grease or spray muffin pans.
4. Preheat oven to 325�.
5. Just before baking, add and reblend on highest speed for 1 minute:
1 egg (Or egg alternative)
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder (Rumford's is aluminum free)
7. Optional -- Fold in with rubber spatula:
1/2 -3/4 Cup chopped walnuts
8. Evenly fill muffin cups almost full. Fill any empty cups half full of water. Bake 20 minutes at 350�. Cool muffins in pan for 3-5 minutes for easy removal.
This recipe is courtesy of Sue Gregg's BREAKFASTS book and reprinted by permission.
For more information, please contact me at email@example.com or call me at 1-800-552-7323.