1. Use organic herbs, fruits, and vegetables if at all
possible OR grow your own. Conventional produce should be thoroughly
washed or peeled.
2. Carrots, cabbage, apples, and grapes have a high
moisture content and therefore make a good juice "base".
3. Vegetables such as tunrip, rutabaga, broccoli, parsely,
onions and celery should be juiced in samll amounts because of
their strong flavor.
4. Fresh juice should be consumed right away in order
to receive maximum health benefits from the live enzymes and nutrients.
5. Limit green juices to approximately 1/4 of the juice
because they are powerful drinks which can cause nausea nad headaches
if you are unaccustomed to them.
6. It is suggested that two glasses per day be consumed
for health maintenance and four glasses per day to speed healing.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
or call 1-800-552-7323 or visit us at www.urbanhomemaker.com/catalog
Copyright 2004-all rights reserved.